More applications of MYNTS include cooling circuits, water, energy management and oil reservoirs (in particular, for comparative analysis of history-matched scenarios). If you are interested in these or other configurations, please contact us.
Special features include:
- user-programmable subnetworks with masters for instrumentation and control
- atomic elements and open modeling
- steady-state and transient calculations
- efficient numerical kernels (multi-core)
- several optimization tasks already pre-configured (continuous, single-criterion)
- coupling with DesParO for metamodelling (response surfaces), intense statistical analysis and (continuous) multi-objective optimization tasks